QuickBooks is an incredibly customer-friendly online and offline accounting software. However, some unnecessary delays occur because of errors, and one such issue is QuickBooks Display Problems. There are display problems with the applications, i.e. Intuit QuickBooks, mainly for high-resolution graphic displays (1920 x 1200 screen resolution & higher). Several different problems can occur with the display, such as particular fields in the ‘Black’ display of QuickBooks Desktop instead of the expected ‘White.’ When you overuse the product, this issue mostly occurs in QuickBooks Desktop software.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Display Issues
Microsoft Windows Resolution and font settings are essential for the display of QuickBooks to function correctly. If these two requirements are not optimised on a timely basis, however, you can see the symptoms below
- The screen does not match the Transaction Form.
- The scale icons in the upper right corner of the window do not appear.
- Field Overwriting and loss of mark
- Not Found Buttons
- When you optimise and decrease, the Blurred Screen appears.
- Too big fonts
These are the symptoms that will help you identify the QuickBooks Display issues and help you understand the error better. The next segment will help you resolve this issue, so please give it a careful read.
Please note that you need to understand the DPI – QuickBooks is coded and designed for a smaller -100% setting of the default ‘Dot per inch’ windows. Several systems with higher resolution DPI settings of 125-150% may cause issues to be displayed.
Troubleshooting Process for QuickBooks Display Issues
Resolving the issue is not that difficult if you understand the reason behind its occurrence is half the job. To fix the QuickBooks Display issues, you have some manual instructions given below:
Solution 1: Restart the QuickBooks Desktop software: Restarting the software can help you fix the QuickBooks Display issues and apply it. You need to follow these steps, which are as follows:
- Reboot Desktop QuickBooks
- Click the Start Windows button and go to the Start Menu.
- Type ‘Manager for Tasks’
- Now, to display the latest processes running on the machine, click the ‘Processes tab’ button.
- Look for a- ‘QuickBooks (32 bit) or exe process.
- Click on it and press the ‘End Processor Mission’ option if you find QuickBooks first. If you don’t see any instances of QBW32.exe or QuickBooks (32 bit), though, that means all cases of QuickBooks have been locked.
- If the problem still prevails, the machine can ‘Reboot.’
These are the steps you need to follow to restart the QuickBooks Desktop software, and in case if the problem persists, you must move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Reboot the PC: Rebooting the PC can also help you fix this but many QuickBooks related errors. It is so easy to restart a PC but still here’s how you can restart the PC:
- Windows 10 or Windows 8 Device Reset
- Open Start Menu to Open
- Click Power (Windows 10) or Power (Windows 10) options (windows 8).
- Choose Restart
- Press ‘Start’ on the Taskbar option.
- Click on the ‘little arrow’ to the right of the ‘Shut down’ option.
- Tap on ‘Shutdown’
- Select Restart.
These are the steps that will help you fix a lot of QuickBooks Errors and issues including the QuickBooks Display issues, and if in case of the error is still there present in the PC that you are working, you must move on to the next given solution.
Solution 3: Change the theme of Windows to Basic: Changing the theme of the windows of the PC that you are working will help you fix the error, to change the theme you need to follow the steps that are as follows:
- First, click the option ‘Start.’
- Navigate to the Control Panel
- Pick Customization
- Click on ‘Windows 7 standard’ when you are at ‘Basic & High Contrast themes,’
- Computer Restart Up
- Open QuickBooks to see if the problem is solved.
These are the three solutions that will help you troubleshoot the QuickBooks Display Issues. The error is so fundamental that you just need to read this blog and replicate the same on your PC, which will surely help you fix the QuickBooks Display Issues.
In conclusion, QuickBooks Desktop software is a complete solution for handling the books and accounts for a particular organisation. QuickBooks Desktop software will help you immensely and save you a lot of money and time. This blog is created to help you fix the QuickBooks Display issues, and it will also help you understand the symptoms behind the same, which will help you understand the QuickBooks Display issues. Hope that this blog helps you fix the error and proves to be worthy of your time.
About the author
Spread the word about us. Share if you Like this article 👍.