OneSaaS, a company that specialises in omnichannel sales results, will be acquired by Intuit. OneSaaS, located in Sydney, Australia, will be absorbed into QuickBooks Commerce by Intuit. QuickBooks Commerce is designed for small companies who want to market their goods through various platforms. The step into commerce by QuickBooks, which is best known as a small business ERP system, is noteworthy because it allows Intuit to provide revenue monitoring, inventory management, and fulfilment through platforms in addition to its core financial software.
QuickBooks Commerce is a new platform from Intuit. The COVID-19 pandemic has hastened omnichannel efforts and compelled small businesses to go digital as soon as possible. OneSaaS has been a member of the QuickBooks App Store since 2014. It integrates with various tech and network providers, including Xero, BigCommerce, Wix, FreshBooks, Sage Accounting, Etsy, etc. The OneSaaS platform aims to connect business apps and automate processes across multiple departments.
Create or add another company file to QuickBooks Online: You may use the same QuickBooks Online account to run several businesses. Each company file requires a separate paid subscription, but you can access them all using the same login information. This allows you to move between organisations quickly, enabling you to handle it more effectively.
Current company files should be moved to the same account: If you have several companies in QuickBooks Online, here’s how to consolidate them into a single charge.
Add a new company: Pick the subscription option you want on the QuickBooks pricing page. This can lead to one of two outcomes:
- You’ll be asked to confirm the account you want to sign in with if you’re already signed in to QuickBooks. Select Yes, that’s right if the version shown is the one you want to use for the new company log.
- You’ll be prompted to build an Intuit account if you haven’t done so recently. If you don’t want to add your current company file to a new account, don’t fill this out. Select Add another business from the drop-down menu below “Buy QuickBooks Online.” Log in using the same user ID and password as you use for QuickBooks. To build a new company register, follow the on-screen instructions.
Change between different company files: QuickBooks asks you which company file you want to open every time you log in. When you’re in QuickBooks, go to Settings and then to Companies to move between companies. Change companies. Although you can move between several companies you’ve created easily, they’re still distinct. Here are a few options for managing all of the data in your company’s files.
- Users: Users you create for one organisation do not have automatic access to the other. You should invite them if you want to give them access.
- Online banking: A bank or credit card account linked to one entity isn’t attached or visible to another. For each organisation, you must link it separately.
- Lists: You don’t have to start from scratch if you transfer your lists (suppliers, clients, inventory, and map of accounts) to your new business.
Remember that the businesses are kept apart for a reason. Changes you make to a company list in the future will not be reflected in that company’s inventory.
In conclusion, QuickBooks Desktop software is accounting software that has always been on top since the day it has been out in the market. The whole idea of this blog is to help you understand that intuit bought OneSaaS to bolster QuickBooks Commerce and how it will change things for them and the user. I hope that this blog helped you and was worth a read.