List of QuickBooks Web Connector Error
QuickBooks Desktop software has a lot of features and functions that help you to manage all the aspects of accounting for your organisation the software makes the accounting so easy that anyone with a little bit of understanding of the software can handle the software themselves. Talking about different features and functions, QuickBooks Web Connector is one of them. The feature allows you to exchange the data with the third-party app into your QuickBooks Desktop software.
In this post, you will get to know more about the QuickBooks Web Connector, How to download the QuickBooks Web connector, and the list of the same. Thus, please read the whole post very carefully.
How to download the QuickBooks Web Connector
To download the QuickBooks Web Connector, you can follow the given means as follows:
- You need to download the installer to download the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Tap on the downloaded zip file and select the extract all option.
- Now in the folder that has been extracted, tap on the .exe file, and then Run as Administrator.
- Now give consent by taping on the positive responses to complete the installation of the QuickBooks Web Connector.
These are the steps that you need to take to download the QuickBooks Web Connector. Now that you know how to download the QuickBooks Web Connector, you must understand that you might encounter an error while downloading the QuickBooks Web Connector.
If you get an error while downloading the QuickBooks Web Connector, you can always uninstall and reinstall the software to do the same you need to follow the steps which are as follows:
- Tap on the Windows + R.
- Now search for the Control Panel and then tap on OK.
- After that, select ‘Uninstall a Program’.
- Now you need to select the web connector and then uninstall it, and if you are not able to see the web connector in the control panel then you can go and see it in the C drive:
- C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\
By following all these steps, you can quickly fix the common errors which are related to the QuickBooks Web Connector. However, this is not the only error, and there is a list of error which may annoy you a bit while working on the software.
List of QuickBooks Web Connector Error
Several errors might annoy you a bit which is related to the QuickBooks Desktop software:
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1005, 1006: When you are not able to run the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1007, 1008 or 1009: When you try to open the QuickBooks Desktop Software.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1011: When the application name cannot be found in the windows registry.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1016: When you don’t update the application.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1018: No application available to select at this time.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1019: When there is no application available to deselect at that particular point of time.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1020: There are scheduled jobs.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1022, 1023, or 1024: An error occurred when connecting to QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1030: Password is not available for application.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1032: When the software could not find an application in the Windows registry to complete the scheduled update.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1033: QuickBooks web connector failed to initialize the QWCLog.txt file and will not run when this particular error occurs.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1035:Resolve(localhost) failed due to an Exception.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1037: The QuickBooks Desktop software sent the following error or warning message when checking the version of QuickBooks Web Connector. Update aborted.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1038: User canceled from master key input. Need a master key to continue.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1039: There was a problem adding the application. Check QWCLog.txt for details.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1040: Web Connector did not provide a valid username and password.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1048: When the QuickBooks Web Connector fails to verify the given web application server certificate.
- QuickBooks Web Connector 1085: QuickBooks was unable to write to the log file.
These are all of the QuickBooks Web Connector Error and along with the reasons why that occurs so that you can correct it yourself if needed.
In conclusion, QuickBooks Desktop software has always get attracted to different errors and issues. But that is not something that you need to worry about the Intuit takes care of all these errors and problems by keep rolling out the different updates and tools to help you with it. Hope that we’ve added some value to your information about the QuickBooks Web Connector and its errors.