QuickBooks and Magento integration
QuickBooks Online is QuickBooks Desktop’s cloud-based version. This tool will allow you to keep track of all business transactions, cash flows, inventories, and other details from anywhere (and at any time). It not only simplifies payroll, billing, and payments, but it also allows you to cross off accounting activities on the go and manage the company’s finances. You can link your Magento 2 store to your QuickBooks Online account and synchronise details between them automatically, including customers, items, sales, and invoices, with QuickBooks Online Integration. As a result, you’ll be able to handle accounting results properly.
When a customer places an order, the system checks whether the information has already been stored in a database; if it has, the system will update it; if not, the system will add this new customer to the customer list. One of the most advanced features of this extension is that it instantly synchronises all data; no time or manual work is needed.
The Pricing & Accounts of Magneto in QuickBooks Desktop software
You must first have a QuickBooks Online subscription to use this extension. On the QuickBooks Online website, you can build a QuickBooks Online account. The cost of using QuickBooks Online is $15 per month.
What is Magento
Magento is a PHP-based open-source e-commerce platform. It also makes use of other PHP frameworks, including Laminas and Symfony. The Open Software License (OSL) v3.0 regulates the distribution of Magento source code. Adobe Inc bought Magento in May 2018 for USD 1.68 billion. Varien Inc., a private company based in Culver City, California, created the programme with volunteers’ aid.
On this platform, over 100,000 online stores have been built. The application technology has been downloaded over 2.5 million times, and in 2019, Magento-based systems shipped $155 billion worth of products.
This vital extension aids vendors in better financial management by synchronising all data from Magento to Quickbooks in real-time. Quickbooks Online Incorporation reduces the time you spend searching for transaction data, correcting errors, and manually entering data.
- Changes in Magento 2 are automatically synchronised with QuickBooks Online.
- Sync Magento 2 product data to QuickBooks Online (Stock sync only Available on QBO Plus)
- Customer data from Magento 2 can be synced with QuickBooks Online.
- Sync Magento 2 sales orders, invoices, and credit memos with QuickBooks.
- Magento to QuickBooks tax rate sync Link payment methods and bank accounts.
- Connect a single account to various sales platforms.
- Option to manually sync data
- Installation and configuration are performed only once.
- To monitor all sensitive data, use the debug mode.
- Set up automatic synchronisation mode right away.
Please note that you can need to remap your current QuickBooks Online data before syncing with our integration to prevent conflicts. If you want to map existing data in Magento 2 and QuickBooks, please contact us at QuickBooks Desktop Error Support.
What are the Main Advantages of QuickBooks Magento integration?
- An automated system that operates for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can concentrate on growing your company rather than wasting countless hours on maintenance.
- Ability to sync tax rates between Magento and QuickBooks automatically (enter once, sync the rest).
- Clones make everyone groan when it comes to data. Remove duplicate data entry in QuickBooks, which is usually the result of a manual entry procedure.
What are the features of QuickBooks Magneto Integration?
- Enable both manual and automated synchronisation and updates of customers from Magento 2 stores to QuickBooks Online.
- Allow both manual and automated synchronisation and updating of products from Magento 2 stores to QuickBooks Online.
- Enable both manual and automated order synchronisation from Magento 2 to QuickBooks Online.
- Allow both manual and automated synchronisation of invoices from Magento 2 stores to QuickBooks Online.
- Enable both manual and automated synchronisation of Credit Memos from Magento 2 stores to QuickBooks Online.
- Enable payment methods to be mapped to deposit accounts.
- Enable the administrator to look at the log to see what has been synchronised between the two apps.
How does QuickBooks work for it?
When using QuickBooks Online and the Magento 2 platform, close the gap to ensure total and correct accounting. Magento data flows seamlessly through QuickBooks Online, capturing vital business data for the accounting department.
- Integration with customers
- The consumer requests help.
- With data normalisation in mind, build your website.
- Integration of products
- Product Inventory Control
- Products that are easy, virtual, and downloadable are all supported.
- Integration of Invoices and Payments
- Help for taxes and discounts is built-in.
- All payment methods in Magento are accepted.
- Tax synchronisation in real-time
To end with, integrating with the QuickBooks Desktop software can help you merge with different apps and software for your better experiences. This blog’s whole idea of this blog will help you understand the importance of integrating, and this blog is mainly about Magneto integration in QuickBooks Desktop software.