QuickBooks Desktop For WHMCS is a clever module designed to create a bidirectional integration between your WHMCS and a high-end accounting application called QuickBooks Desktop. You’ll have access to a consistent archive of your financial records, allowing you to manage your business dealings with much greater speed and efficiency, thanks to the easy harmonisation of customer details, invoices, purchases, taxes, and other critical information.
The module gives you the ability to choose the method and scope of data synchronisation. The export tasks can be done manually or through the Web Connector, while the import mechanisms are handled automatically. .Whatever tool you use, you’ll still be able to monitor the modified data with detailed dashboard summaries and informative logs. Any failures to complete the task will be reported to the administrator of your choice via email. Furthermore, you will be able to declare relationships of customers, goods, invoices, and other WHMCS details with corresponding pieces of data in QuickBooks Desktop to ensure complete coherence and clarity of any incorporated elements.
Expenses may also be further classified by assigning a default class to an invoice created in your framework. With so many advantages provided by a wide range of features, QuickBooks Desktop For WHMCS is a tried-and-true solution. Order the module now and see how quickly it instils foolproof financial discipline in your business.
- Support for Refunds in Several Currencies
- Supports PHP 7.1 through PHP 7.4
- Multi-Language Supports Easy Module
- Upgrade To Open Source Version For WHMCS V7.9 And Later
- WHMCS With HTTPS
- SSL Certificate
- QuickBooks Desktop Account
- QuickBooks Web Connector
Instructions for Installation:
- Back up your WHMCS folder and files. Although this module has been thoroughly tested, nothing is more important than the security of your information!
- Ensure that your device meets the specifications of our module: PHP 5.3 and up is needed.
- The contents of the Whmcs root folder should be copied to the root of your WHMCS installation. No files will be overwritten; only the quickbooks desktop sync folder will be attached to your modules/addons folder.
- Trigger the MyWorks WHMCS QuickBooks Desktop Sync Module in your admin’s Setup -> Addon Modules panel.
- Enter your licence key, review the rest of the module’s configuration options, and choose the WHMCS admin user with full permissions. Save the file.
- Then select Add-ons QuickBooks > MyWorks QuickBooks Desktop Sync from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the data type and period you want to export, then press export!
Instructions for upgrading:
- Check out our changelog to learn about the latest module features and any special update instructions that may be needed.
- Replace the QuickBooks desktop sync folder in modules/addons with the new version.
- Go to Setup > Addon Modules in your account.
- Configure some new options for the MyWorks WHMCS QuickBooks Desktop Sync module, then press Save.
- That concludes our discussion.
Accounting Integration with QuickBooks:
- As the master inventory, use QuickBooks Web, Pro, Premier, or Enterprise, or your WHMCS online shop.
- When an order is downloaded, instantly sync your items.
- Maintain near-real-time inventory sync between QuickBooks and Infusionsoft.
- Easily add new items to your WHMCS-integrated QuickBooks account.
- Never oversell or run out of stock, and rest assured that your inventory is still current and correct.
- List products from QuickBooks to WHMCS quickly and easily, including price, definition, and condition.
- Easily add new items to your WHMCS shop from QuickBooks.
- Transfer product information from QuickBooks to WHMCS, including name, definition, and photographs.
- Create a bulk list of new items with preset prices.
- From a single dashboard, manage multi-channel sales orders.
- View, edit, and delete sales orders, as well as process payments and ship them.
- Orders and inventory are automatically posted and synced to QuickBooks.
- You can scan, filter, sort, export, import, and edit orders for all stores.
- Separate tabs for distribution channels and processing status help you stay organised.
- Add notes to manual or phone orders.
Management of Inventory:
- The shop can track inventory levels.
- Current goods are automatically matched.
- For cancelled or refunded orders, automatically update inventory in QuickBooks.
Fulfilment and shipping:
- Track shipments easily and send tracking details to your customers via email.
- For recurring shipments, create shipping laws.
- To improve performance and speed up processing, add multiple users.
- Sync order data from various distribution channels into Infusionsoft automatically.
- Customer data should be centralised across all retailers, marketplaces, and networks.
- By using WHMCS, you can avoid duplication and ensure that your purchasing history is correct.
- To enhance your services and marketing, keep track of all your customers’ details and order history in WHMCS.
- Improve your understanding of your sales, expenditures, websites, and marketplaces.
- WHMCS marketplace costs, sales, order patterns, and profit and loss are all monitored.
- QuickBooks award-winning reports will show you your sales after shipping costs and your overall profit, among other things.
To summarise, QuickBooks, as you know by now is an accounting software that will help you manage the finances of a particular organisation and is a help to the bookkeepers and accountants hired by you. The whole point of this blog is to help you understand how Whmcs help you better this particular software for your benefit. I hope that this blog added some value to your information bank and was worth your time.