QuickBooks pdf converter not working
When you can’t print, email, or save as a PDF from QuickBooks Desktop, use this guide to troubleshoot the problem. We have the tools to help you print, send, or save as a PDF from QuickBooks Desktop.
- The Print and PDF Repair tool will correct several errors.
- There is an issue connecting to your current printer, Microsoft XPS Document writer, on the XPS port.
- I was unable to print to the printer.
- Error Message: Due to a missing part, QuickBooks cannot complete the current action: A part of the pdf file is missing.
- QuickBooks is refusing to respond.
- Offline mode is shown in PDF Converter.
- You can’t print to the QuickBooks PDF Converter directly.
- The gadget isn’t ready yet.
- The file could not be saved as a.pdf file.
- QuickBooks was unable to save the form or reports in.pdf format.
- When you try to merge accounts in QuickBooks, it freezes.
- The Print Driver Host for 32-bit Applications is no longer available.
- The error that can’t be corrected.
- Activation of QuickBooks PDF Converter -20, -30, or -41 is an error code.
- When downloading PDF Converter, you can receive an error of 1722 or 1801.
- Transactions or reports are not printing correctly.
Solution1: From the QuickBooks Tool Hub, run the QuickBooks Print & Print Repair Tool
Step 1: Get the QuickBooks Tool Hub and install it.
The QuickBooks Tool Hub assists in the correction of common errors. On Windows 10, 64-bit, we suggest using Tool Hub for the best experience:
- QuickBooks should be locked.
- We suggest that you download the QuickBooks Tool Hub’s most recent update (188.8.131.52). Save the file anywhere you’ll be able to locate it quickly (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop). Note: You can find out which version of Tool Hub you have if you’ve already installed it. The Home tab should be picked. The performance will be shown in the bottom right corner, or you can access it by selecting About.
- Open the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Setup by following the on-screen instructions and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- When the installation is complete, double-click the tool hub icon on your Windows desktop to activate it.
Please note that If you can’t find the button, check for QuickBooks Tool Hub in Windows and pick it.
Step 2: Launch the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool from the Tool Hub
- Pick Software Problems from the QuickBooks Tool Center.
- Pick QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool from the drop-down menu. It will take around a minute to complete the task.
- Retry printing, emailing or saving as a PDF from QuickBooks Desktop.
- If this does not address the problem, proceed to the next stage.
Solution 2: Reset the permissions on your temporary folder
Step 1: Reset your temp folder’s permissions: If the error persists, restart your machine and try again. If that doesn’t work, try resetting the permissions on your temp folder. Examine the TEMP folder’s folder permissions:
- To open the RUN command, press the Windows key + R.
- Click Enter after typing percent TEMP percent.
- Choose Properties from the context menu when you right-click an empty region of the temp folder.
- The Security tab should be picked.
- On the Security tab, double-check that all user names and groups have Full Control.
- Save the file as a PDF once the permissions have been updated to Complete Control in QuickBooks.
Find the following before you move on to the next step:
- Print to your printer to see if there are any print problems (instead of your XPS Document Writer). Check to see if you can effectively print outside of QuickBooks.
- You’ll need to contact your IT professional or Microsoft for assistance if you can’t print to your XPS printer (or actual printer) outside of QuickBooks. Intuit does not make Microsoft XPS Writer (or your printer driver).
Solution 3: Make sure the reconcile window isn't off the screen.
The reconcile window can appear off-screen if QuickBooks seems to lock up after you select reconcile from the Banking menu, but PDF functions work.
- Choose Window from the menu bar and check the list to see if your reconcile window is there.
- Click Close Everything and restart the reconciliation process.
- If you continue to receive errors when reconciling accounts, seek additional assistance with unrecoverable errors.
Solution 4: Test, reinstall and change XPS Document Writer permissions (for users who use Windows but not Terminal Services)
Remember the following points before proceeding with this solution:
- Intuit does not support Microsoft applications, and the company is not responsible for them.
- If you’re not happy with these activities, we suggest enlisting the support of an IT specialist.
QuickBooks Desktop software is excellent accounting software. Like any other accounting software, you might face some minor errors and issues, and you can also blog here to help you fix the pdf converter problem. I hope that this blog helped you and was worth your time.