QuickBooks Point of Sale Support
QuickBooks Point of Sale on the Most Popular application in the retail industry. This application is a retail business online and in-store companion. Comes with features like eCommerce integration, Contactless Payments, Multichannel inventory management makes it one the best choice for retail stores.
A system that can Ring sales and help you to build up customer relationships. Makes each and every sale personal with the help of built-in tools that can help you to establish strong relationships with the customer. Software new capabilities provide you more flexibility.
And when you think of QuickBooks Point of Sale CpaDesk.us got you covered all around. What’s to implement point of sale in your store or get stuck with any issue or require help with setting up QuickBooks point of sale don’t worry we are here to help you.
CpaDesk.us is your guide to setup Point of Sale
Install using either DVD or Download Link
Connect hardware when set up wizard prompts you
QuickBooks Pos Installation Support
- Make sure your store workstations meet the minimum system requirements
- Sign in Windows with admin rights
- Update your system security/firewall before installing POS
- If you would like to use QuickBooks POS on multiple workstations, Ensure they are all properly connected on a single network.
- Integrate with QuickBooks desktop applications to manage your financial and accounting data
System Requirements for point of sale
- (4 GB) Gigabytes of RAM required
- For muti-user 8 GB Ram Required with multiple number licenses
- (1 GB) Gigabytes free space on Hard disk with additional space for data
- Single User Software Required 2.0 GHz to 2.8 GHz processor
- For Multi-User 2.8 GHz to 3.5 GHz Processor
- HD monitor screen resolution 1280x 768
- DVD-ROM required to install using a DVD or else you can download directly from the Intuit website.
- Operating Systems Supported
Windows 7 Service Pack 1- all editions (Since Windows 7 is not supported by Microsft anymore we advise you to Upgrade your operating system.)
Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit) all editions
Windows Server 2008 R2 ( Service Pack 1 and 2 both)
Windows Server 2012 R2
Microsft Windows Server 2012 R2
Microsoft Office 2010,2013,2016 integration to export data
- Software Security that product tested with
Some of the antiviruses may require Firewall configuration, Just to make sure uninterrupted Performance.
More Frequent Questions & Answers