Zoho QuickBooks Desktop Integration
Zoho Inventory is integrated with QuickBooks Online, allowing you to handle your accounting and inventory in one location. QuickBooks consumers can conveniently view all of their sales and purchases in Zoho Inventory thanks to this seamless integration.
You can do the following with this integration:
- Import your QuickBooks Online accounts and contacts into Zoho Inventory.
- From Zoho Inventory, export your invoices, credit slips, and bills, as well as their payments, to QuickBooks Online.
- You must have an active QuickBooks Online account.
- Multiple QuickBooks organisations cannot be related to your Zoho Inventory organisation, and vice versa.
- The nation of your QuickBooks organisation you wish to incorporate must be set to the United States.
- Ascertain that all organisations’ base currencies are the same.
- If you have multi-currency enabled in Zoho Inventory, you must also have it enabled in QuickBooks.
Integrate QuickBooks Online with Zoho Inventory.
The process of integrating Zoho Inventory with QuickBooks Online is straightforward and convenient.
- Go to your Zoho Inventory account and sign in.
- On the sidebar, go to the Integrations page.
- Pick the Accounting option.
- Next to QuickBooks Online, press the Link to QuickBooks button.
- You will be taken to the sign-in page for QuickBooks Online. To continue with the integration, enter your credentials.
- If you have several organisations in QuickBooks, you must first sign in and pick the one you want to link with Zoho Inventory.
- To complete the integration, click Connect after selecting an entity.
Set up the integration
- You’ll be redirected to your Zoho Inventory account to configure the integration once you’ve connected with QuickBooks.
- The settings for importing and exporting from QuickBooks Online must be configured here.
Using QuickBooks Online to Import
QuickBooks Online allows you to import the following data:
- Accounts: All of your QuickBooks accounts will be imported as accounts in Zoho Inventory by default. The funds will be synced in both directions, but any adjustments made in the Zoho Inventory of current stores will not be reflected in QuickBooks.
- Customers: All of your QuickBooks customer contact information will be imported into Zoho Inventory as customers.
- Vendors: All of your QuickBooks vendor contact information will be imported as vendors in Zoho Inventory.
- The import will not affect your current Zoho Inventory accounts or contacts.
- All of your imports will be reflected in your Zoho Inventory account automatically.
Using QuickBooks Online to Export
- Choose can Zoho Inventory modules you want to export to QuickBooks. Invoices with payments, bills with costs, and credit notes can all be exported.
- For bills and invoices, select an adjustment account.
- Choose an account to keep track of bank charges and write-offs on your invoices.
- A credit note is automatically generated and aligned with the corresponding invoice in QuickBooks when an invoice is written off in Zoho Inventory.
- If payment is reported with bank charges, the payment amount is initially accounted as undeposited funds. A deposit to the appropriate bank account is made along with the bank fee.
- You can export transactions that were generated using QuickBooks contacts. If you ship a transaction from Zoho Inventory that requires communication, the communication will be developed in QuickBooks with basic information such as name, phone, email, and address.
- Each invoice or bill exported from Zoho Inventory will have the underlying items produced as Products and Services in QuickBooks on the fly.
- When transactions are made, modified, or removed in Zoho Inventory, they will be exported to QuickBooks.
Taxes on the Map
- Ensure that taxes are allowed in both your Zoho Inventory and QuickBooks Online accounts before mapping the taxes.
- Choose an existing tax in Zoho Inventory, build a new one, and then map it to the QuickBooks tax.
- To return to the details page after completing the initial setup and configuration, press Save.
How to add an item in the Zoho Inventory
Adding items to the Zoho Inventory from QuickBooks Online Items does not sync with the items in QuickBooks OnlineQuickBooks Online items:
- Under the regular auto-sync, any new contacts or accounts added to your QuickBooks list will be automatically reflected in your Zoho Inventory account.
- Click the Instant Sync button if you want the update to be reflected in Zoho Inventory right away.
- By clicking Change Configuration, you can change the settings at any time.
- You can also check when the next sync will happen, the last synced time, and the history of all syncs between your Zoho Inventory and QuickBooks Online from the details tab.
To End With
QuickBooks Desktop software is one accounting software that almost covers all the aspect of accounts and bookkeeping. Integrating the Zoho with the QuickBooks Desktop software will help you run the finances even more, so read the whole blog and allow yourself to run the software better.