List of errors QuickBooks Users come across during Installation
This article is about fixing QuickBooks Desktop Install error codes.
You may encounter with some the error while installing QuickBooks, Here is the list of some of the common QuickBooks Desktop Install Errors:
- Error code 1402 during installation
- Error message 1603
- Error code 1722
- Error code 1903
- Error code 1935
- .Net Fram work error
- Damaged MSXML or C++ as programming error
- Or you may get an error “QuickBooks has Stopped working” When you open QuickBooks after Installation.
You May get QuickBooks Error 1334 during installation or update
- User get this error during Update or while trying to repair QuickBooks
- This error could be caused by missing or corrupt .NET framework
Error code 1712 We are sorry something went wrong with the installation. One or more files required to restore your computer to it,s previous state could not be found restoration will not be possible.
QuickBooks Error Code 1904 file path or extension failed to register.
- A third-party app like Bitdefender caused this
- An adobe flash player update
- Or maybe QB dynamic link library file (QBversion.dll)
Error needs to verify your subscription before installing QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
- QuickBooks enterprise users reported this error during updates.
- You may not have this error on all the workstations.
- The cause of this error may be a third-party application creating the problem with QuickBooks.
- And again the most common reason is the .NET framework.
During installation, QuickBooks install required drivers and files. Some of the Users reported about QuickBooks getting stuck at “Installing ABS PDF driver” during installation.
- This is one of the integral components of QuickBooks which may be unable to install because of slow internet connection.
All of these errors listed above have one thing in common which the solution, Troubleshooting steps. In this part of this article, you would understand “How to resolve QuickBooks Installation errors”:
Step 1: One of the best solutions for most on the QuickBooks related errors and the issue is the QuickBooks Tool Hub, So install and download the QuickBooks Tool hub :
- Download the latest version fo this tool.
- Follow on-screen instructions and finish the installation.
- Double click on QuickBooks Tool Hub desktop Icon to open it.
- Once the tool hub is open you would see multiple tools listed.
- Choose option Installation and program-related issues.
- Select QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool and Run it.
- The entire repair process could take up to 20 minutes.
- Once it,s done reboot your computer.
Step 2: The second solution is fixing the issue related to Microsoft .NET framework. Since most of the QuickBooks users prefer to use this software on windows, Inside windows .NET framework is responsible for lots of web-based to run in QuickBooks. Then you can understand if any issue with the .NET framework would affect QuickBooks functionality as well. So after running QuickBooks Tool Hub if you unbale to fix QuickBooks installation errors then this is the last resort.
List of.NET Frameworks required for QuickBooks.
- .NET framework 4.5,4.6,4.7,4.8 and the 3.5 Service Pack 1.
Steps to follow for Windows 10,8.1 and 8.
- Press and hold the Windows key along with this Press letter R.
- This shortcut would bring the RUN window.
- Type command appwiz.CPL to open Program and Features.
- Choose to Turn Windows features on, off.
- On the next windows search for .NET Framework and check if they are enabled or not.
- If they enable just try to disable them and restart your computer.
- Once the computer is back on again then follow the same step to turn them back on and check whether the issue is resolved or not.