QuickBooks test and get certified in QuickBooks
Obtain your QuickBooks Desktop certification to set yourself apart from other business professionals. Find your situation below for facts, advice, and assistance on how to earn a new certificate.
Please note that if you’ve already been accredited in the two most recent versions of QuickBooks Desktop, you’ll be able to take a shorter, more efficient version of each new test. Only the most recent updates and improvements to QuickBooks Desktop are included in this Update exam.
All that are qualified are automatically enrolled in the Update test. To take the Update test, you don’t need to do something extra. Instead of the standard Certification Exam, the Update Exam appears when you click the Take Exam button. Simply complete the exam and submit it in the usual manner.
Regardless of whether you qualify for the Update Exam, you must also complete the individual Training Modules to obtain CPE credits for the certification course.
What are the advantages of getting certified in QuickBooks?
You’ll progress to the Gold Tier after passing the QuickBooks Desktop Certification and enjoy the following valuable benefits:
- Unlimited phone and talk service from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.
- Your profile will be featured on the QuickBooks Find-a-ProAdvisor website, which receives over 700,000 visits each year from people searching for a local expert.
- The opportunity to set yourself apart and build a reputation using the Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor Logo on your website and marketing materials.
- Eligibility for CPE credits1
- QuickBooks customers can take advantage of Intuit’s® proactive marketing strategies to interact with Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
- Additional certifications are available, including QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Desktop Advanced certifications.
What do you need to know about the exams?
- This exam would take most people three to four hours to complete since there are 120 questions.
- The exam is divided into three parts, each of which contains 35 questions, and a fourth
- section contains 15 questions.
- You are free to complete the sections in any order.
- Each section must be completed with an 80 percent or higher passing score.
- To pass each segment, you have four chances.
- Following your first attempt, subsequent attempts to pass every part of this exam would only contain the test items that you replied to incorrectly the first time.
- As you move on to the next question, each question is saved.
- You are free to leave the exam at any time, and your work will be saved (this is helpful for those who need to complete the exam experience in more than one sitting). All of your progress is saved, so you can pick up right where you left off when you return!
- If you fail the exam after four tries, you must wait one year before retaking it. To prepare for your next attempt, study the self-paced training modules and practise inside the product.
Things that you should know about the courses
There are ten optional modules available, each of which is worth CPE credit1. One of the modules, by common demand, focuses solely on “What’s New in QuickBooks 2018” for you and your clients. You have the option of taking the training modules before the test, after the exam, in between attempts, or not at all. The optional training isn’t needed for certification; it’s simply there to assist you in learning what you need to know.
These training modules will also be available in your Certification Center before the 2018 Certification expires. You can take them before than at any time.
For experienced QuickBooks users, we've devised a strategy.
The certification test will help you figure out which skills you need to improve, and you can use your first attempt as an assessment (remember, you get FOUR attempts to achieve a passing grade of 80 percent on the exam). If this appeals to you, proceed to your exam and see how you fare. You’re done if you move!
There’s no need to be concerned if you don’t graduate. If you need more than one attempt to pass some part of this exam, your re-test will only contain the test items you answered the first time incorrectly. You can then focus on the preparation you need and use the remaining three chances to pass the exam with an 80 percent score.
In conclusion, QuickBooks Desktop software is accounting software that different bookkeepers and accountants have widely regarded. Still, this blog will help you understand how can you become a certified QuickBooks advisor, so please read all the details given above very carefully. I hope that this blog was helpful and was worth your time.