How to Delete a Deposit in QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks is a software that has been maintaining its position at the top since the time it got launched with almost 80% of the market stake QuickBooks is one software that has always been on top.
The reason behind the QuickBooks Software being so successful is that the kind of features and functionalities that it provides be it reconciling, transferring the software from one PC to another, deleting a deposit in QuickBooks and you can even cancel QuickBooks Online.
How to Delete a Deposit in QuickBooks Online?
To delete a deposit in QuickBooks You just need to follow the simple steps given below:
- At first, Click on lists.
- After that, Tap on the give icon ‘Chart of Accounts.’
- Double-tap on the option ‘Account’.
- Now you need to tap on the given deposit section.
- In case, you want to delete a specific payment, and you need to select it from the drop-down.
- Now tap on the ‘edit’.
- You need to click on the given deleted line.
- Lastly, click on the given delete deposit in case you need to delete the entire deposit.
You can implement all these steps to delete a deposit in QuickBooks. Now that you know that how can you delete a warranty you must know how to delete a payment from a deposit in QuickBooks that is what is our next segment is, please read it carefully to learn more about that as well.
How to Delete a Payment in QuickBooks Online?
To delete a payment in QuickBooks, you simply need to follow these given means:
- At first, on the home page of QuickBooks, you need to click on the ‘Record deposits.’
- Now, you need to tap on ‘cancel’ if you see payment to deposit window on your PC’s screen.
- After that, place the particular deposit that you have to delete. In case you didn’t find it, click on the previous section.
- Lastly, you need to tap on the edit menu and then tap on ‘Delete Deposit’. With this, tap on ‘ok’ if you want to delete the payment.
How to Delete a Payment from Deposited Funds in QuickBooks Online?
To delete a payment from Deposited funds in the QuickBooks Desktop Software, you need to follow the steps which are as follows:
- At first, on the home page of QuickBooks, after that, you need to click on the lists menu and then tap on the ‘Chart of Accounts.’
- Then, tap on ‘Undeposited Funds.’
- Now, tap on the specific payment that you need to delete.
- Lastly, please open the edit section in the menu, and then tap on delete the payment. With this, tap on ok to delete the entry.
These are a few steps that you can perform if you need to delete a payment from deposited funds in the QuickBooks Desktop software, Now that you know this you must also learn about how to delete a duplicate payment in QuickBooks Online which is what is our next segment is all about so please read that carefully.
How to Delete Duplicate Payments in QuickBooks Online?
There might be a possibility of duplicate payments in QuickBooks. If you have wrongly added the amount of a client twice, you can delete these same payments by following these means in QuickBooks:
- To start with, Double-tap on the software and then tap on the ‘Company File’ to open it.
- After that, go to the banking menu and then tap on ‘Make a Deposit’ Option.
- Tap on the line from where you have to delete the duplicate payments and then tap on edit.
- You need to Tap on the Delete line.
- Tap on save.
- Now, click on the Chart of Accounts.
- After that, you need to double-click on the undeposited unds icon.
- Finally, go to the duplicate payment. And after that, You need to choose the edit button and then tap on delete the payment.
These are a few steps that can help you the unnecessary payments in your QuickBooks Online software, and that brings us to the end of this particular post, though to sum it up, do read the conclusion.
In conclusion, QuickBooks is a software that gives you a kind of freedom to do certain things that you can’t edit in some other accounting software. You can even cancel QuickBooks Online.
This is one of the main reason why the product is so loved by different categories of accountants and bookkeepers all around the world.
The whole idea of this post is to make you understand that how can you delete a deposit in QuickBooks. Hope that this post adds some value to the time that you spend while reading it.