Fix Quickbooks Error 3371
QuickBooks is a software that is the most useful and widely regarded by the accountants or bookkeepers of the world. The kind of user-friendly software it is and the features that it has made the software so popular and number one in the field of any business or accounting firm.
Though the only problem that the software has that it is more inclined towards error and QuickBooks Error 3371 is one of them. This error mostly occurs when you’re trying to activate the QuickBooks Desktop.
QuickBooks takes good care of its users and is open to their suggestions, and that is why they have introduced different tools like QuickBooks File Doctor and QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Also, they keep on updating the software so that the software stays relevant with the new guidelines of the government.
(In this article, you will learn more about the QuickBooks Error 3371, what are the symptoms of it, the root cause of it, and how to fix the QuickBooks Error 3371, so please give this article a very careful read.)
QuickBooks Error 3371
When you are trying to open or activate the QuickBooks Desktop, you may encounter one of the three QuickBooks Error 3371. The three different types of QuickBooks Error 3371 are:
- Error 3371
- Error 3371, – 11118:
- Error 3371, – 1:
These errors mainly occur because of the QuickBooks Desktop software has not been able to load the different license data, and that is because of the damaged or corrupted files.
These are the three different types of QuickBooks Error 3371 that you may face while using your favourite accounting software QuickBooks Desktop.
To learn more about the QuickBooks Error 3371, and its different types you must know about the symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371 you must read our next segment carefully.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371
The symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371 are given below:
- You may not be able to access the Company file as it has been damaged or corrupted.
- Your PC will become very slow and glitchy while you are working on the QuickBooks Desktop for instance if you give a command with your mouse or keyboard it will react two or three seconds late.
- Your system may also crash if you don’t recognise and resolve the QuickBooks Error 3371.
These are the different symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371 that you may face while working on the QuickBooks Desktop.
After getting to know about the symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371, you must see the root cause of QuickBooks Error 3371, which is in our next segment.
The root cause of QuickBooks Error 3371
The primary root causes of the QuickBooks Error 3371 are as follows:
- QuickBooks files like qbregistration.dat are corrupt.
- The Microsoft MSXML file has not been able to execute.
- Not able to retrieve or validate the license information.
These are the primary root cause of QuickBooks Error 3371, now that you know the symptoms and the root cause of it you should learn how to fix QuickBooks Errors 3371 which are described in detail in the next half of this article.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 3371
To fix any error which is related to QuickBooks Desktop, you can use QuickBooks Tool Hub to solve any common issue such as error 3371:
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub, if you don’t have QuickBooks Tool Hub, Download the latest version of the tool hub.
- Now after opening the QuickBooks Tool Hub, go to the ‘installation issues’ tab.
- Choose ‘Error 3371 Fix’ from the different options given there.
After performing the steps given above, you can quickly fix the common issues or errors such as QuickBooks Error 3371.
However, if the problem persists, you can clean install the QuickBooks Desktop for fixing the issue. To clean install the QuickBooks Desktop, you need to:
- Gather your QuickBooks product info such as the license number so that when you re-install the software, you have the details.
- Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop
- Remove QuickBooks from the control panel after uninstalling the software.
- Now, Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop, and you will find out that there’s so no error in your QuickBooks Desktop now.
After performing these two methods or solutions, you’ll quickly fix the QuickBooks Error 3371.
To conclude, QuickBooks is a software which is famous for being on the top for many years in the field of accounting or bookkeeping. The software is so good that almost everyone uses this software for the accounting or bookkeeping of their organisation.
The only problem that the QuickBooks Desktop software has is that it is prone to issues and errors and QuickBooks error 3371 is one of them. Though the software may get easily affected by the different errors, all these errors can be fixed by running multiple tools such as QuickBooks File Doctor and QuickBooks Tool Hub.
In this particular article, you will get to learn more about the QuickBooks Error 3371, what are the symptoms and root cause of it and also how can you fix the QuickBooks Error 3371. Hope you find this article helpful and worth your time.