NetSuite ERP is an all-in-one, enterprise-level platform for larger enterprises that covers the most extensive and comprehensive parts of financial management.
In general, NetSuite ERP and QuickBooks Online are accounting solutions for many types of enterprises.
- NetSuite ERP is a comprehensive, enterprise-level solution for bigger organizations that require more than basic accounting and financial planning capabilities.
- For accounting systems that lie in between NetSuite ERP and QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Enterprise and Sage Intacct are viable options.
What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks Online is a stand-alone, cloud-based accounting program. QuickBooks Enterprise includes some inventory management tools, but it’s restricted in general and relies on third-party connections for more complex features. Exporting spreadsheets and seeing data in and across different platforms may be required for detailed reporting. Because of its inexpensive price, QuickBooks is the first choice for many small businesses looking for bookkeeping software.
What is Netsuite?
NetSuite ERP is a business-to-business solution. Even when compared to other enterprise-level platforms such as Sage Intacct and QuickBooks Enterprise, NetSuite ERP offers a wide range of functionality to meet all corporate finance and accounting requirements.
In addition to its feature set, NetSuite’s software is renowned for its web-based nature. As compared to other enterprise-level systems, NetSuite offers better accessibility and flexibility because it is web-based.
- Customer and supplier information merged: It can hold information about an endless number of consumers and vendors.
- Keep track of your sales and expenses: It assists you in better understanding your cash flow and the state of your organization so that you can make smarter decisions.
- Creates and maintains invoices with ease: QuickBooks makes it easy to design and produce professional invoices, which can then be printed or sent.
- Instant access to important data and reports: With QuickBooks, you may quickly review your P&L A/C, Cash-Flow Statement, and Balance Sheet. You may also use pre-built and customized reports to delve further into company facts.
- Service Tax and VAT Calculation Made Simple: In a single click, QuickBooks calculates service tax and VAT for you. It was created with Indian enterprises in mind.
NetSuite ERP has a lot of features integrated within it. It improves the efficiency of corporate processes. We’ve compiled a list of some of it for you.
- Order-to-Cash (Order-to-Cash): The NetSuite-aligned O2C workflow efficiently covers the full order processing process. It aligns the outcomes from accounting log entries in books with the moment of payment.
- Visibility of the Audit Trail: NetSuite provides audit trail visibility, which ensures that necessary information is available via a backtrack and clear visibility into the chain of events, including initial actions, record creation, user activities, data accessibility, login attempts, administrator activities, and automated system activities. This capability guarantees that the system’s actions are better tracked and that accountability is increased.
- Procure-to-Pay: NetSuite ERP’s procure-to-pay functionality is an essential component. It facilitates the management of the whole business process in the cloud with a set of global actions that provide efficiency and universal visibility throughout the procure-to-pay process.
There are business applications that are connected with QuickBooks Online, and two of them are accessible directly from the QuickBooks Online app. The main integrations are dependant on the time and the system of the payroll.
All you need to do is to understand them in the best manner and make sure that these concepts will serve the right purpose for which you are using Quickbooks. Install it and you are all set to enjoy the best services that will help you in keeping the accounts clear and managed.
NetSuite eliminates the need to link ERP, CRM, and e-commerce systems since it is integrated from beginning to finish. SuiteCloud Connect, a set of bundled solutions for integrating with prominent corporate applications and systems such as Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, and Google Apps, was created in collaboration with third-party connection providers. Users that want guidance and support with integration projects may make use of NetSuite’s training courses and consultancy services.
QuickBooks mobile access
QuickBooks Online also has a mobile app for iOS and Android that allows users to track costs, invoice customers, make transactions, and send reports. You can also send invoices over WhatsApp if you’re an Android user. You’ll be notified right away whenever a consumer views or pays an invoice.
Netsuite mobile access
Easy cost reporting, call logging, and time tracking are all available in NetSuite’s mobile app, which has a mobile dashboard portlet and KPIs. The apps, which are available for both iOS and Android, include a mobile-first user experience for essential workflows and offer push alerts for time-sensitive tasks, allowing users to simplify work while on the move.
QuickBooks plans pricing and Netsuite plan price
ERP solutions are generally charged on a bespoke basis since they may handle a wide variety of complicated company management activities. The cost of software is affected by factors such as the size of the company, yearly revenue, and required functionality. NetSuite offers the starting range on the plans for $999 per month along with an extra charge of $99 for the extra services.
QuickBooks has five subscription options to choose from, each with its own set of features. The costs for each are shown below:
- $15 per month for one user if self-employed.
- Plus, for up to five people, it’s only $80 per month.
- Advanced: $180 per month for a group of up to 25 people.
These are the best plans that are offered so that you can select the right option and enjoy a sound service with the excellent privileges of keeping your books right from the beginning.
Netsuite reporting vs QuickBooks reporting
In addition to their large knowledge libraries, NetSuite and QuickBooks provide live help through phone and chat to its clients. They both provide a wealth of support tools, such as community forums, video tutorials, and webinars. Both the platforms offer a great reporting experience to the users with excellent customer support. Now you are well aware of everything about Netsuite and Quickbooks. Make a choice and install the one that suits the best for your business needs.