QuickBooks EXEAdapter Error
The QuickBooks EXEAdapter error occurs when the QuickBooks Desktop is installed or updated. Microsoft .NET Architecture is the fundamental cause behind the occurrence of the QuickBooks EXEAdapter Error. Besides, due to a broken or corrupt .NET Application installation, you can also get the same error code. When receiving this error, you can also get a message on the screen that displays the “InstallExe method has a PC-related problem because of the creation process.” Also, you will be asked to have your part store compromised or corrupted as well. To fix and understand any error in QuickBooks or any other software, you must learn the different root causes behind the error, which will help you when you will try to fix the error later.
The Root Causes of QuickBooks EXEAdapter Error
The list below includes all the possible causes that may be responsible for QuickBooks’ EXEAdapter error. You need to be mindful of all of them to deal with the same thing.
- You can get an EXEAdapter error on QuickBooks desktop if the Microsoft .NET Framework is outdated.
- This can also lead to an error if the Microsoft .NET Application installation is corrupt.
- When downloading QuickBooks, deletion of the Framework.xml file can also cause an EXEAdapter error.
- Due to a Windows virus or malware infection.
These are the primary reasons behind the QuickBooks EXEAdapter Error. Now that you know the root causes, you must learn how to fix the QuickBooks EXEAdapter Error, detailed in our next segment.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks EXEAdpter Error
There are some manual solutions that will help you fix the QuickBooks EXEAdapter Error. Some of them are given below, so please read and apply accordingly.
Solution 1: Edit the Framework.XML File: If you have a QuickBooks setup file downloaded, follow the steps below:
- Click the Start button on your keyboard and in the Search Programs and Files text box, type percent temp percent.
- From the top of the list, click the Temp folder.
- Double-tap the folder described as your version of QuickBooks.
- Now you need to open the folder with the QB name.
- Find the Framework.xml file and right-click it, and then pick Rename.
- Now you need to write down.OLD to the file name.
- After that, you need to download and transfer the new Framework.xml file to the QB folder.
- Once again, try downloading QuickBooks.
If you have a CD for QuickBooks, follow the steps below.
- On your desktop, make a copy of the installer file.
- Now plug into your machine the QuickBooks CD and open the drive.
- Locate a folder which has the same name as your edition of QuickBooks.
Solution 2: Install Diagnostic Tool Download and Run QuickBooks: Running QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool addresses issues such as MSXML, C++, and Microsoft .NET System with Windows components. In addition to fixing EXEAdapter errors from QuickBooks, the QB Install Diagnostic Tool can also eliminate other installation errors.
- Get the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool Install from the connection.
- On your desktop, download the file.
- Exit all of the programmes running under Windows.
- Double-click the desktop QB Install Diagnostic file and follow the on-screen instructions on starting the repair process.
- Restart your machine once the repair process is done.
Solution 3: Windows Updates Download and Install
- To enter the Run window, press the Windows + R key on your keyboard.
- In the text box of the Run window, type the Control Panel and click Enter.
- Locate and click Windows Update from the Control Panel, or in the search box at the right, type Windows Update.
- Open Windows Update and then press Update Search.
- If any updates are found for Windows, then download the updates and press Install Now.
- Restart the machine after Windows has finished installing updates and try installing the QuickBooks Desktop application again.
These are the three manual solutions that might help you when you try to fix the QuickBooks EXEAdaptor error
QuickBooks Desktop software helps you manage the books and accounts of a particular organisation. Don’t have to hire a dedicated bookkeeper or accountant that will help you save some money and time. This blog contains legitimate information regarding the QuickBooks EXEAdaptor error, the root causes behind the occurrence, and some manual solutions. Hope that this blog helps you fix the QuickBooks EXEAdaptor Error.
Spread the word about us. Share if you Like this article 👍.